Street Food Live, taking place on 29th & 30th September at ExCeL, London, is an exciting new exhibition and conference, entirely dedicated to maximising the return on your street food business. Free tickets are now limited, click here to register.
If you are interested in reaching more customers, finding the perfect pitch and best locations, innovating your offering, increasing profits or you simply want to be inspired and keep up to date with the very latest innovations and expert guidance from around the world in this sector, then you need to be at Street Food Live in September.
This year, the event offers incredible seminars from successful street food business experts and over 200 inspirational suppliers. Speakers include the likes of:
- Tim Stillwell – founder of Burrito Kitchen, revealing his secrets on moving from a catering trailer to Tesco stores
- Duncan Stanley, the man who turned Birmingham’s fledgling street food scene into a national success story
- Bob Fox – founder of the Nationwide Caterers Association, shares essential knowledge on getting your street food or mobile catering business up and running
- Daniel Hunter – MD of Riber Products and Tasty Trotter, can teach you how to start an outdoor catering business for just £3,000
- Caroline Oldham – discussing the importance and issues of the ‘free from’ market, a vital area for today’s food business owners
- Mark Brigden – founder of Biopac, the UK`s leading developer and supplier of eco-friendly food packaging and catering disposables, will be sharing his knowledge on how it pays to prove you’re green
It’s often hard to justify time off work when you’re as busy as you are, but spending even one day at the largest national event for the street food business industry will undoubtedly be of worth-while. A business-savvy mind and the right attitude along with industry expertise will make the difference – so get inspired, roll with the change, and find that perfect street food pitch that will stand out the most.
Tickets are absolutely free. To register click here